Disclaimer - New Zealand Debt Management Office Web Site
- The information on this web site is issued by the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO) for informational purposes. It does not contain and is not an invitation or offer to buy or sell securities. Insofar as this web site refers to any offerings of securities, such offerings are directed to countries other than the United States and no offerings are made to persons accessing this web site within Australia.
- The NZDMO takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and other information produced by the NZDMO that is made available on this web site. However, the NZDMO makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this web site nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights. Further information contained on this web site is subject to change, completion or amendment without notice. Nothing contained on this web site is, or shall be relied on as a promise or representation by the New Zealand Government or the NZDMO as to the past or future. The contents of this web site should not be construed as legal, business or tax advice.
- This is a protected New Zealand Government web site. It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to it or to any NZDMO electronic facility or data through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code, or command.
- The NZDMO systems to which this web site connects and related equipment are subject to monitoring. Information regarding users may be obtained and disclosed to authorised personnel, including law enforcement authorities, for official purposes. Access to or use of this web site constitutes consent to these terms.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the New Zealand government or the NZDMO.
- For convenience and informational purposes only, the NZDMO server provides links to other web sites. These sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from the NZDMO.
- The NZDMO is not responsible for the content of other web sites linked to or referenced from the NZDMO site. The NZDMO neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such web sites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external web sites.
- Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- By clicking on "Acknowledge and Hide Disclaimer" below, I confirm that I am either:
- resident outside of the European Economic Area; or
- person acting solely in my capacity as an authorised representative of an entity falling within one of the following descriptions:
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is issued by the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO) for informational purposes. It does not contain and is not an invitation or offer to buy or sell securities. Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with the disclaimer at http://www.nzdmo.govt.nz.
Government Securities Tendering Operations
Page updated 3 April 2013
As at 7 April 2008, the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO) has been responsible for the tendering operations of New Zealand government bonds and treasury bills.
Registration as a Tender Counterparty
New institutions wishing to particpate in government securities tenders will need to register as a tender counterparty with the NZDMO. Registered tender counterparties are eligable to participate in both government security issuance and repurchase tenders.
To qualify for registration as a tender counterparty with the NZDMO, applicant institutions must have a minimum credit rating of A-/A3, or have their obligations guaranteed by a parent entity with a minimum credit rating of A-/A3, or be a Crown financial institution. Please see Application for Registration as a Bidding Counterparty for further details.
Tender counterparties will use Austraclear to place bids on and make offers for government securities via tenders, and to settle successful security allocations.
NZDMO is responsible for all decisions on the composition of each tender, the allotment of securities, and the publication of tender results.
Documents for Further Information
For further information on government bond and treasury bill tenders, please see the following documents available for download below.
|21 Dec 2012||Operating Rules and Guidelines: Government Securities Tenders
Issued 21 December 2012.
|operating-rules-21dec12.pdf (298 KB)|
|21 Dec 2012
||Information Memorandum - New Zealand Government Treasury Bills
Effective from 21 December 2012.
|tbills-memo-21dec12.pdf (290 KB)|
|22 Mar 2013||Information Memorandum - New Zealand Government Bonds
Effective from 22 March 2013.
|bonds-memo-22mar13.pdf (163 KB)|
|19 Sep 2009||Information Memorandum - New Zealand Government Inflation-Indexed Bonds
Effective from 19 September 2009.
|iib-memo-19sep09.pdf (169 KB)|
|10 Jul 2012||Application for Registration - Tender Counterparty Government Securities Tenders||app-reg-tendercounterparty-v4.pdf (220 KB)|
|18 Feb 2008||Information Sheet - Government Securities Tendering: Important Changes in Tendering Operations||info-tendering-18feb08.pdf (35 KB)|
Contact for Enquiries
Tel: +64 4 917 6073