Disclaimer - New Zealand Debt Management Office Web Site
- The information on this web site is issued by the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO) for informational purposes. It does not contain and is not an invitation or offer to buy or sell securities. Insofar as this web site refers to any offerings of securities, such offerings are directed to countries other than the United States and no offerings are made to persons accessing this web site within Australia.
- The NZDMO takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and other information produced by the NZDMO that is made available on this web site. However, the NZDMO makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this web site nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights. Further information contained on this web site is subject to change, completion or amendment without notice. Nothing contained on this web site is, or shall be relied on as a promise or representation by the New Zealand Government or the NZDMO as to the past or future. The contents of this web site should not be construed as legal, business or tax advice.
- This is a protected New Zealand Government web site. It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to it or to any NZDMO electronic facility or data through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code, or command.
- The NZDMO systems to which this web site connects and related equipment are subject to monitoring. Information regarding users may be obtained and disclosed to authorised personnel, including law enforcement authorities, for official purposes. Access to or use of this web site constitutes consent to these terms.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the New Zealand government or the NZDMO.
- For convenience and informational purposes only, the NZDMO server provides links to other web sites. These sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from the NZDMO.
- The NZDMO is not responsible for the content of other web sites linked to or referenced from the NZDMO site. The NZDMO neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such web sites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external web sites.
- Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- By clicking on "Acknowledge and Hide Disclaimer" below, I confirm that I am either:
- resident outside of the European Economic Area; or
- person acting solely in my capacity as an authorised representative of an entity falling within one of the following descriptions:
- a legal entity authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets, including: a credit institution, or investment firm, an other authorised or regulated financial institution, or insurance company, a collective investment scheme, a collective scheme management company, a pension fund, a pension fund management company, a commodity dealer, or an entity not so authorised or regulated but whose corporate purpose is solely to invest in securities;
- a national or regional government, a central bank, an international or supranational institution such as the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, the European Investment Bank or other similar international organisations; or
- a legal entity which has two or more of (1) an average of at least 250 employees during the last financial year; (2) a total balance sheet of more than €43,000,000 and (3) an annual net turnover of more than €50,000,000, as shown in its last annual or consolidated accounts.
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is issued by the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO) for informational purposes. It does not contain and is not an invitation or offer to buy or sell securities. Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with the disclaimer at http://www.nzdmo.govt.nz.
Using PDF Files
Page updated 15 Dec 2007
How to download and use the Adobe PDF files available on this site.
PDF (Portable Document Format)
The PDF format is used on the New Zealand Debt Management Office website to enable site users to view, download and print publications and documents largely as they appear in print.
You will need the Adobe Reader software on your computer in order to be able to view and print PDF files.
PDF files we make available on this web site have generally been made compatible with all versions of Adobe Reader since Adobe Reader version 4.
PDF files on this web site have a PDF icon associated with them. Our practice is to use the file name of the PDF and its file size in kilobytes or megabytes as part of the link text.
Example PDF link: Treasury Bills Information Memorandum - bills-memo-2004.pdf (161 KB).
Installing Adobe Reader
The Adobe Reader software is free to download from Adobe Reader on the Adobe web site.
Viewing PDF Files
To view PDF files click your mouse on the link to a PDF file. In Windows and Internet Explorer this is a LEFT-MOUSE clik action.
Depending on how your browser is configured, the PDF file will open inside the browser window, inside a separate Adobe Reader window, or in your browser's Adobe Reader helper application.
Saving PDF Files
Instead of immediately viewing the PDF file in Adobe Reader, you may wish to save the file to your computer first and then open it in Adobe Reader. Doing so can avoid some bugs within Adobe Reader that cause trouble when accessing the PDF file directly from web sites.
In Firefox you can RIGHT-MOUSE click on the link, select 'Save Link As', and then choose a location on your computer to save the PDF file.
If you are using Internet Explorer RIGHT-CLICK on the link, select 'Save Target As...', and then choose a location on your computer to save the PDF file.
Printing PDF Files
If you want to print a large PDF file it is best to save it to your computer first, rather than print it directly from the NZDMO web site. Large PDF files require a lot of printer memory to print across the internet.
PDF files will print best on a PostScript printer. PDF files may print legibly on other printers, but using a PostScript printer will ensure that fonts and images print legibly.
Problems Opening PDF Files
If you experience problems opening PDF files please check settings on your computer. See Adobe Reader support on the Adobe web site for assistance with troubleshooting PDF problems on your computer. However, if you think that your problem is caused by a broken link to a PDF file on our web site, please do alert the Web Sites Manager and we will fix the broken link as soon as possible.
HTML Versions of Documents for Impaired Users
Many of NZDMO's publications contain complex tables of data and fnancial information. We give priority to converting to HTML documents that are lilely to most widely used, such as the New Zealand Economic and Financial Overview.
NZDMO will convert to HTML on demand PDF files requested by impaired users. Contact us to request HTML versions.