Disclaimer - New Zealand Debt Management Office Web Site
- The information on this web site is issued by the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO) for informational purposes. It does not contain and is not an invitation or offer to buy or sell securities. Insofar as this web site refers to any offerings of securities, such offerings are directed to countries other than the United States and no offerings are made to persons accessing this web site within Australia.
- The NZDMO takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and other information produced by the NZDMO that is made available on this web site. However, the NZDMO makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this web site nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights. Further information contained on this web site is subject to change, completion or amendment without notice. Nothing contained on this web site is, or shall be relied on as a promise or representation by the New Zealand Government or the NZDMO as to the past or future. The contents of this web site should not be construed as legal, business or tax advice.
- This is a protected New Zealand Government web site. It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to it or to any NZDMO electronic facility or data through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code, or command.
- The NZDMO systems to which this web site connects and related equipment are subject to monitoring. Information regarding users may be obtained and disclosed to authorised personnel, including law enforcement authorities, for official purposes. Access to or use of this web site constitutes consent to these terms.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the New Zealand government or the NZDMO.
- For convenience and informational purposes only, the NZDMO server provides links to other web sites. These sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from the NZDMO.
- The NZDMO is not responsible for the content of other web sites linked to or referenced from the NZDMO site. The NZDMO neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such web sites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external web sites.
- Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- By clicking on "Acknowledge and Hide Disclaimer" below, I confirm that I am either:
- resident outside of the European Economic Area; or
- person acting solely in my capacity as an authorised representative of an entity falling within one of the following descriptions:
- a legal entity authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets, including: a credit institution, or investment firm, an other authorised or regulated financial institution, or insurance company, a collective investment scheme, a collective scheme management company, a pension fund, a pension fund management company, a commodity dealer, or an entity not so authorised or regulated but whose corporate purpose is solely to invest in securities;
- a national or regional government, a central bank, an international or supranational institution such as the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, the European Investment Bank or other similar international organisations; or
- a legal entity which has two or more of (1) an average of at least 250 employees during the last financial year; (2) a total balance sheet of more than €43,000,000 and (3) an annual net turnover of more than €50,000,000, as shown in its last annual or consolidated accounts.
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is issued by the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO) for informational purposes. It does not contain and is not an invitation or offer to buy or sell securities. Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with the disclaimer at http://www.nzdmo.govt.nz.
Welcome to the New Zealand Debt Management Office (NZDMO)
from Brendon Doyle, Treasurer
NZDMO is an operating unit of the New Zealand Treasury responsible for managing the Crown’s debt, overall cash flows and interest-bearing deposits.
It was established in 1988 as part of the reform of the Government’s financial management in order to improve the management of the risks associated with the Government’s debt portfolio.
We have developed this site to provide fast and convenient access to information about our activities and about debt management more generally.
We will continue to add relevant material on an ongoing basis. Please feel free to contact us with suggestions for material to be included or any queries you may have.
- Latest Tender Results: Treasury Bill Tender Number 14644 Mar 2014
- Monthly Economic Indicators February 2014 (The Treasury)3 Mar 2014
- Latest Tender Results: Government Bond Tender Number 51427 Feb 2014
- Financial Statements of the Government of New Zealand for the Six Months Ended 31 December 2013 (The Treasury)21 Feb 2014
- Latest Tender Results: Inflation-indexed Government Bond Tender Number 51313 Feb 2014
- Latest Tender Results: Government Bond Repurchase Number 800212 Feb 2014
- 15 April 2015 Bond Repurchase Programme11 Feb 2014
- Latest Tender Results: Treasury Bill Tender Number 14624 Feb 2014
- Composition and Performance of the Crown's Commercial and Financial Holdings: Investment Statement Seminar on 13 February 2013 (The Treasury)30 Jan 2014
- 2013/14 Domestic Bond Programme Lowered to $8 Billion17 Dec 2013
- New Zealand Government Bond Tender Schedule - Quarter Ending 31 March 201417 Dec 2013
- Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update 2013 (The Treasury) 17 Dec 2013
- Changes to Kiwi Bond Interest Rates8 Nov 2013
- Annual Report of the Treasury for the Year Ended 30 June 2013 (The Treasury) 15 Oct 2013
- NZDMO Announces Issue of 20 September 2030 New Zealand Government Inflation-Indexed Bond9 Oct 2013
- NZDMO Announces Launch of 20 September 2030 New Zealand Government Inflation-Indexed Bond8 Oct 2013
- Borrowing Programme $3 Billion Lower over Forecast Period16 May 2013
- Budget 2013 (Treasury website) 16 May 2013
- NZDMO Announces Issue of 15 April 2020 New Zealand Government Bond10 Apr 2013
- NZDMO Announces Syndicate for Launch of April 2020 Bond27 Mar 2013
- Introduction of 15 April 2020 Nominal New Zealand Government Bond14 Mar 2013